Casting Assistant 6-month Internship - *CURRENTLY CLOSED*
What will the role include?
submitting actors for castings / acting jobs
liaising with the casting companies/directors/production companies
liaising with the actors
Applicants must be able to:
Be confident when dealing with the public and clients.
Have good time-management and communication skills.
Have an excellent and confident telephone manner.
Have good organisation and note taking skills and be able to multi-task.
Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Able to work independently and handle work load.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
have an interest in the theatre and stage actors
have a good memory
pay precise attention to detail
Job Type: Part-time
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday half day.
Salary: More details upon application
How to Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV outlining any relevant experience.
Social Media Assistant 6 Month Internship - *CURRENTLY CLOSED*
Primary responsibilities are:
• Content creation for our social media platforms; Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook.
• Updating the agency blog
• Scheduling and posting on platforms daily
• Uploading statuses on a consistent basis
• Engagement with key influencers
• Strategic thinking to increase brand awareness
Applicants must have:
• Excellent written communication skills
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Experience in managing social media accounts
• Passionate about the entertainment industry
• Creative, sociable and enthusiastic
Application: We are looking for someone to fill this post immediately.
Job Location: Work from Home
Job Type: Flexible/Part-time Monday to Friday: 20 hours a month. The hours may increase depending upon the successful applicant's skill set (pay rate available upon application).
Education: Secondary education (Required)
How to Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV outlining any relevant experience and how you think you could improve our current social media.